Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anxiety Boyfriend Issue....please help me....I dont know how to deal with this one...?

Don't listen to Shirley. Obviously, she has never dealt with what you are dealing with. I am a guy with general anxiety disorder and my fianc� says the same things you have described. In my case my wife will try all of these things that you have and I react the same way. As you have noted, your bf has some stress he is dealing with. The guy has a lot on his mind. I have found instead of asking if he wants something just do it. Like give him a mage without asking. Whether he shows it or not he appreciates it. Don't be afraid that he wants to split-up. He doesn't. Trust me. Give him like a few hours of alone time and he will respond. In the meantime read up on what he is dealing with so that you have a better understanding. Here is a website that you and him can both benefit from: www.projectpanic.com. It's packed with great information and resources. The administrator is great at replying to your suggestions and comments as well. It's gonna be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment