Saturday, August 13, 2011

What do you think of Marion?

I love the idea of honoring someone in this way. I also like some old fashioned names, if I feel they will be accepted in today's trends. I don't think Marion is ready for a come back anytime in the near future, just based on my studies. The name gives me the image of an elderly woman sitting on her front porch, watching the world go by. I've actually never heard of Marion Collard. I think using it as a middle name would be wonderful. That way you can still honor this loved one, yet give your daughter something you like more. I do prefer the spelling of Marian, yes. If your willing to do an alternative, I can't think of a better one than Mariana. I believe it fits in today's trends more, and I would love it as a first name.

No comments:

Post a Comment