Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh no I think I have feelings for him again...?

I think I like someone I use to like a few months ago. We don't go to the same school and like I barely see him when I volunteer at Key Club events (high school volunteer club). I had him on Facebook but I deleted him because after telling him I liked him he didn't do anything and I was like it so I just deleted him. I came across his profile last night through another friends and I completely was floored at how cute he looked in his pic. I know I shouldn't base it off looks but man I REALLY still think highly of him cuz he was super nice even if he didn't like me... It's just weird because he'd stare even after I told him I liked him. He never told me he didn't like me but he never said he did either... but he would stare at events. Like two weeks ago at one my best friend and I ped by him and I barely looked but I saw him look. And then he once made a video and it showed lke a bunch of people on Facebook and when it came to mine his friend said "We can't talk about her now" and his other friend wa slike "That's edup man" and I was kinda mad at that. I mean maybe I just think he's cute and wahat not but damn this sucks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment