Thursday, August 11, 2011

Voting for your own best answer and allowing users to choose a best answer?

There are many things wrong with the system, and this is just one. I often think that it's actually Yahoo Awfully Wrong Answers. I've been upset by very bad choices of best answers and have had a hateful imbecile sending me messages full of obscenities and threats after I tried to teach him something when he gave best answer to nonsense. Yahoo even ignored it when I reported him and some of my contacts also did, but they gave me and them violations for no good reasons. Many people show that they are just ranting and not really asking questions when they give comments that show they've already decided what the answer is. There is no practical way to give best answers correctly, so groups with agendas have their way often. I had a question removed by some ignorant children who want to believe lies not the truth, but my stalker was allowed to give a dumb answer to one of my questions to annoy me. That's unjust to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment